Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Help!!! Please ;-D

I want you all to help keep me accountable and ask me how I'm doing with my reading… questions like how much I've read, and what I've learned from what I've read so far. It would be NICE to finish all… or some… lol… before I go back to school, but this is a very ambitious list! So ask me if I've wasted more time watching television or going online that I could have spent reading. I want to invest my time so that what I do will actually count for eternity, rather than frittering this vapor of a life away on things just as transient as I am. So without further ado, here is the list!

Showdown, Ted Dekker

Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ, John Piper

Desiring God, John Piper **Reading

Spectacular Sins, John Piper **Reading

The Passion of Jesus Christ, John Piper

Living the Cross Centered Life, CJ Mahaney **Reading

A Practical View of Christianity, William Wilberforce

Amazing Grace in the Life of William Wilberforce, John Piper

Twelve Extraordinary Women, John MacArthur

Competent to Counsel, Jay E. Adams

Living by the Book, Howard & William Hendricks

Counseling: How to Counsel Biblically, John MacArthur (& staff)

30 Days to Understanding the Bible, Max Anders **Reading

Spiritual Leadership, J. Oswald Sanders

Don't Waste Your Life, John Piper **Reading

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amber, do you like your books? i hope so, especially the one i got you. well, i hope your reading them! just checking on you to make sure you are! hahaaaaaa

love arissa